RENEWING YOUR MEMBERSHIP FOR 2022 OR JOINING AS A NEW MEMBER
This is the procedure for renewing your AMACS membership for 2022 or joining as a new member.
I am an AMACS member and fully paid up for 2021.
- Visit AMACS 2022 Online Renewal;
- Follow the instructions and pay online;
- Print your membership book and insurance certificate;
Alternatively, download the 2020 membership renewal form, fill it in and either post it along with your payment or come over in person to settle.
I am a member of another club and I held Police firearm licences in 2021.
- Print the 2022 membership application form and fill it in clearly;
- Get the form signed and stamped by your medical doctor;
- Attach copies of your 2021 Police licences;
- Call the AMACS office on 77411600 before visiting our Tigne’ Point office;
You will be granted full AMACS membership immediately – It’s that simple!
I am not a member of another club and I do not yet hold Police firearm licences.
- Download the 2022 membership application form, print it and fill it in clearly;
- Ask your medical doctor to endorse the form;
- Obtain a Police good conduct certificate;
- Call the AMACS office on 77411600 to fix an appointment for an interview;
- You will be granted a 3-month probationary membership;
The AMACS office is open every Wednesday from 14:00h to 21:00h. Phone calls on 77411600 are accepted on Mondays (14:00h to 17:00h), Wednesdays (14:00h-21:00h) and Fridays (14:00h to 19:00h)
AMACS is a founder-member of the Federation of Arms Collectors & Target Shooters (FACTS).