MEMBERSHIP RENEWALS FOR 2020
The President and Committee thank you for choosing to support the Association during the current year.
Your membership gives AMACS the strength to continue with its mission to defend the great gains which it has achieved in the interests of Malta’s community of target shooters and arms collectors and to advance them further. During the past months AMACS has worked to consolidate the new Federation of Arms Collectors & Target Shooters (FACTS), monitored the soft implementation of the Arms Directive, pushed forward the demand for the second phase of the National Range project and concluded the process to license the 10m Airgun indoor range at Tigne’, which will open its doors to shooters in December.
Renewals for 2020 are now open. You are invited to renew your membership online, as the majority of members chose to do for 2019. It is simple, efficient and you get your documents ahead of the start of the year so that you may renew your 2020 Police licenses without delay. Moreover, if you renew before the end of this month, you will also get a 5 euro voucher, which may be used at the bar.
A SIMPLE GUIDE TO ONLINE RENEWAL
- Click on the following link Latest Renewals 2020 and enter your membership number and your Maltese mobile number without the country code;
- A 7-digit code will be sent to your mobile – if the system encounters an issue you will be offered the chance of sending the code to your email address;
- Enter the 7-digit code and you will be directed to view your full details – make sure your details are correct, especially your mobile and e-mail address;
- If necessary, upload a more recent photo of yourself to replace the one which we have been using and which is probably outdated;
- Confirm or amend the clubs which you wish to be a member of – please chose all clubs and benefit from a discount;
- Confirm or amend the insurance cover options – TPL is mandatory for shooters: if you are paying through third parties please select ‘other’;
- Confirm or amend the Police Licences that you held in 2019 – if you have any of the new special licences remember that these replace the normal ones;
- You will be shown the total payment due and you may proceed to pay online. A debit from ‘Braintree’ will appear in your credit card statement;
- You may then proceed to print your own MEMBERSHIP BOOK and INSURANCE CERTIFICATE.
We recommend that you print the MEMBERSHIP BOOK in the best possible quality on photo paper. Fold the paper/card along the dotted lines so that your details are on the front cover, club and licence details at the rear and the shooter’s logbook inside. The INSURANCE CERTIFICATE may be printed on ordinary paper.
On the other hand, should you wish to renew your membership in the traditional way, please visit the Association’s office in Tigne’ Point on Wednesdays between 16:00h and 21:00h.
Should you require any assistance, please phone on 71411600.
We look forward to seeing you at the Christmas Party which is being held at the Association premises on 18th December. Please refer to the website for further information.
The AMACS team