35TH AMACS AGM: SATURDAY 12TH DECEMBER 2020 AT 13:30HRS
Dear AMACS member,
The restrictions brought about by the spread of Covid-19 disrupted our usual routine, to the point that the Annual General Meeting, which was due to be held in June, had to be postponed. The date has now been fixed for Saturday 12th December at 13:30 hrs.
Our Statute lays down the procedure, which starts with the circulation of this notice informing our members that an EGM will be held on Saturday 21 November to appoint two tellers to audit the accounts (which have already been prepared by our auditors) on behalf of the members. This is the first step leading to the actual AGM.
We are sending you the entire schedule for your better understanding and to save these dates to your diary.
- Sat, 31 Oct Circulation of Notice for EGM
- Sat, 21 Nov 13:30 EGM to appoint two tellers to audit accounts
- Sat, 21 Nov Circulation of Notice for AGM
- Sun, 22 Nov Circulation of criteria for eligibility to contest the elections
- Sat, 28 Nov Deadline for receipt of proposals to amend Statute
- Wed, 02 Dec Deadline for receipt of nominations of candidates
- Sat, 05 Dec Circulation of AGM Agenda
- Sat, 12 Dec 13:30 ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING & ELECTIONS
We take the opportunity to remind you that online membership renewal for 2021 will be opening in the coming days.In the event that further Covid-related restrictions will prevent us from holding our meeting at our Tigne’ premises with members being physically present, we will hold our EGM and AGM online. Please await our instructions closer to the date.
Best regards and keep safe!
AMACS Office Administrator