VACANCY IN AMACS OFFICE ADMINISTRATION
The Association welcomes applications from members who have the required skills and time to assist the administration of the AMACS office in Tigne’ Point against a reasonable remuneration. The tasks include but are not limited to:
- Managing the office on Wednesdays from 14:00h to 21:00h
- Performing general office duties, including filing and upkeep of documents
- Assisting members with renewals and licence applications
- Entering transactions in the accounting system
- Preparing and submitting annual reports
- Coordinating the roster of events and courses
- Coordinating bar supplies, deliveries and premises’ cleaners
Fluency in English and Maltese (spoken and written) plus a firm knowledge of Office software is a must.
Submissions with CV are to be sent to email@example.com by the 30 November 2019. Interested parties are welcome to call 99471091 for further information.