AMACS 2019 MEMBERSHIP ONLINE RENEWAL UPDATE
We thank the hundreds of members who have already renewed for 2019 and once again placed their trust in AMACS as the true defender of their sport and passion. Moreover, we welcome back scores of former members who have returned to the fold and renewed after a short absence. In addition to those members who chose the traditional way to renew by sending their renewal form and cheque by post or by visiting the club premises, a considerable number chose to try out our convenient online renewal system which was conceived and developed in-house.
1. If you already renewed your membership by any of the above means, you may have already received your MEMBERSHIP BOOK and INSURANCE CERTIFICATE by email.
2. If you renewed but are still awaiting your MEMBERSHIP BOOK and INSURANCE CERTIFICATE, you may access and print your documents by logging in at ONLINE RENEWAL. Please select the documents and proceed to print them.
3. If you have not yet renewed your membership for 2019, please consider the online option, which gives you the possibility to renew your membership from the comfort of your home, view and update your records, pay online and print the documents you need to visit your local Police office to renew your licences for 2019.
Please follow these simple 10 steps:
- Log in at ONLINE RENEWAL
- A window will open asking for your membership number and your mobile number – if you have changed your number since the last renewal you must inform us first otherwise the system will not recognise you.
- Once the system confirms that your login details are correct, it will send a text message to your mobile number with a 7-digit code;
- Enter the code in the new window and you will now view your full details;
- Please make sure that all your details are correct, especially your mobile and e-mail address, and amend as necessary;
- Please upload a more recent photo of yourself to replace the one which we have been using and which is probably outdated;
- Confirm or amend the clubs which you wish to be a member of – please chose all clubs and benefit from a discount;
- Confirm or amend the insurance cover options – TPL is mandatory for shooters: if you are paying through third parties please select ‘other’;
- Confirm or amend the Police Licences that you held in 2018;
- The system will now show you the total payment due for renewal and offer you two options:
- Pay online – you may then proceed to print your own MEMBERSHIP BOOK and INSURANCE CERTIFICATE. We recommend that you print the MEMBERSHIP BOOK in the best possible quality on photo paper. Fold the paper/card along the dotted lines so that your details are on the front cover, club and licence details at the rear and the shooter’s logbook inside. The INSURANCE CERTIFICATE may be printed on ordinary paper. Please note that a debit from ‘Braintree’ will appear in your credit card statement.
- Pay at the AMACS premises – you visit us to pay and we will print your membership book and insurance certificate. The office open again on Wednesday 9th January/
If for any reason you are unable to print your own documents, you may visit the club premises where we will print them for you. We shall not be sending the documents by post.
Over the past 33 years, AMACS has been the promoter and defender of your interests as a firearms collector or sport shooter. The fantastic opportunities that we enjoy in Malta to own and use firearms legally is all thanks to AMACS. If you value your passion and possessions, support the organisation that has consistently supported and will continue to support you through thick and thin. Join or renew your membership with AMACS
We take the opportunity to wish you and your loved ones a Happy Christmas and a Successful New Year!